18 October 2019

Here's why I can't handle it (for now)

Well, the reason everything became too much for me is that I'm pregnant with child Three.  The son is nine, our middle child would have been two and a half now if he'd lived, and Three is due in March.  I've dropped pretty much everything in my life because I've been feeling so (physically) terrible--even my garden which I love.  I was hoping all the dreadful first trimester symptoms would have faded now that I'm halfway through the second, but no deal.  I've had to accept that my garden is going to be neglected for the foreseeable future, as I simply don't have the energy.

The husband and son have taken over allotment duties (weekends only now) and animal care.  At least I did hard work this spring--we had vegetables all summer long, and we still have vegetables.  (And weeds.  And spent plants.  You know.)  I normally have a few tasks for this time of year, but I won't be doing most of them.

What does that mean for this blog?  Well, I'll post once a week for now.  Gardening is still happening, even if only for 15 minutes per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment